13.10.13

My Daily Life

Write a short and simple compositon on Your Daily Life using the given clues. (Hints: What do you mean by daily life? when do you begin you work? When do you start studying? When do the class begin in your school? What do you do during the school hour? What do you do at the afternoon? What do you do in the evening? Do you visit anywhere?) My Daily Life A daily life means the routine for works of a man that paves the way of the man to complete everything in time. To make the best use of time, I have a daily routine of work. I begin my work very early in the morning. Rising from bed, I brush my teeth, wash hands, face and feet and say my morning prayer. After breakfast I go to my reading room to revise my day’s lessons. Then having shower I get ready to go to school. I go to school with my friends. I listen to what my teachers say. In the afternoon, I go to the play ground and play with my friends until the sun-set. I go to study room and study till 10 p.m. I take supper after 10 p.m. After supper I say Esha prayer and go to bed. On holidays, I go to visit different places with my family. I follow my routine and dream to touch the zenith of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment