5.9.11

ইংরেজি: write a dialogue between you and Sakir

6. Suppose you are Katha. Chagir wants to know about the illness of your mother. Now write a dialogue between you and Sakir.
Answer to the question no-6:
Katha : Hellow, Chagir.
Chagir : You look sad. What’s the matter?
Katha : My mother is ill. She is suffering from a disease.
Chagir : Is it too bad?
Katha : Yes, it is. She has a lot of pain. She can’t eat anything.
Chagir : What did the doctor say?
Katha : The doctor said that it would take time for her to get well.
Chagir : Where is she now?
Katha : She is in the hospital.
Chagir : Which hospital is it?
Katha : She is in the CMH hospital.
Chagir : Who is looking after her?
Katha : My grandmother and my maternal uncle.
Chagir : Do you need any help?
Katha : Thanks. If I need I would tell you.
Chagir : Don’t worry. Everything will be ok.
Katha : Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment