11.11.12

ডায়লগ অংশ-৫


প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থী, ইংরেজি বিষয়ে নতুন প্রশ্ন কাঠামো অনুযায়ী ৯ নং প্রশ্নটি থাকবে ডায়লগ। নম্বর থাকবে ১০।
Read the following situation. Make request dialogue and response. Use ‘would’ or ‘could’.
17. You will discuss about the liberation war with your grandfather.
Answer :
Myself : Hello, my dear grandfather, are you well?
Grandfather : I’m well. Is your body and mind well?
Myself: It’s Ok. Well. do you know about our Liberation war?
Grandfather: Yes, of course. We had to fight severely against the Pakistan Army.
Myself : Did they oppress much, my grandfather?
Grandfather: Yes. They oppressed like the beast.
Myself: My heart sinks when I hear about the Liberation war.
Grandfather : Be quiet and resolve to build up land.
18. Your mother is ill. You need to call in a doctor?
Answer :
Myself : Good afternoon, doctor!
Doctor : Good afternoon! What can I do for you?
Myself : My mother is seriously ill. She is suffering from dangue fever. Would you please go with me to treat her?
Doctor : of course! I must go with you after a few minutes later.
Myself : Thanks.
Doctor : Welcome.
19. You ask your madam to tell about The box which she brought in the class.
Answer :
Myself : Good morning, madam!
Madam : Good morning! How are you?
Myself : I’m fine. madam! Would you please tell me what is in the box?
Madam : Of course! Could you help me to open the box?
myself : of course! I’ll.
20. you want to get some information about the location of a department store.
Answer :
myself : Excuse me, could you tell me the location of a department store?
Passer-by : Yes, go up to the end of this road and then turn right. The department store is on the left.
myself : Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment