12.10.13

My Family & Myself

Question-1. Write a short and simple composition on yourself using the given clues. (Hints: your name; your age; place of birth; parents’ names; your hobby; your favourite colour; your commitment) Myself My name is Shahriar Muhmud Shopno. I am ten years old. I read in class five in a renowned primary school in Dhaka. I go to school everyday. I learn my lesson very attentively. My father’s name is Mahmud Iqbal and mother’s name is Reshmunnahar. I was born at Dhamrai in Dhaka. At present, I live in Dhaka with my parents, grandparents. We are one brother and one sister. My father is a government officer and my mother is a teacher. My grandfather is a retired army officer. I have a sweet temperament. I share my joys and sorrows with my mother. I try to feed the hungry and nurse the sick. My hobby is stamp collecting. I also watch television, fly kites, and listen to music. I enjoy cricket match very much. In the afternoon I play cricket with my friends. My favourite colour is green. Sometimes I read novels and story books. Sometimes I take part in social activities. I love to follow the instructions of my teachers and commands of our religion. Question-2. Write a short and simple compositon on your family using the given clues. (Hints: What is family? Where does your family live? Who do you live with? What does your father do? What does your mother do? What are the names of your parents? What do your family members often do? How is your feeling about your family?) My Family Family is the first institution of human being where all the members are tied with love and affection. My family is like a paradise to me. I live with my parents and grandparents in an apartment in Jessore. All the members of my family are tied with love and affection. My family consists of five members. The name of my father is Md. Minhaj Uddin. He is a government employee. He writes stories in his free time. He loves to listening to music of old times as well. He maintains our family nicely. He is very affectionate to us all. My mother, Reshmunnahar, is the dearest person in our family. She fulfills all our demands with a smiling face. She is very gentle, hospitable and pious. She takes great care of me. Her calm and gentle look is a source of happiness. She teaches me at night and tells stories. She advises me to behave nicely with everybody. In her free time, she teaches some of the poor children without any cost. Our family is filled with divine peace and love. So, I am proud of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment