12.10.13

My Evening Activities & My Leisure Time

Question-3. Write a short and simple composition on your leisure time using the given clues. (Hints: What is leisure time? Why is it necessary? What do you do in your leisure time? How do you feel in your leisure time? Do you arrange anything special in your leisure time?) My Leisure Time Leisure is very important in human life. Leisure time means the time when there is no work to do. It is a free time when my mind is relaxed and body is at rest. We pass the leisure time with joy and merriment. It is useful to my body and mind. Since my body needs rest and relax to regain energy, I enjoy the leisure time. The necessity of leisure is beyond description. It is essential to keep my mind cheerful. It drives away the dullness and monotony of a routine work. In my leisure time, I go for a travel for one or two days. I also enjoy to teach our male servant in my leisure time. Sometimes I enjoy my leisure by reading story books, playing computer games, playing cricket, or listening to music. Sometimes I watch cartoon movies on television. I believe that leisure is the spirit of life. Through leisure I find complete joy in life. So, I spend my leisure time by arranging some joyful events. It makes my life happier. Question-4. Write a short and simple composition on your evening activities using the given clues. (Hints: What do you do at 6:30 p.m.? What do you do besides studying in the evening? What do you do from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.? What do you do for the family? When do you go to sleep?) My Evening Activities Evening activity is an important part of a day. It is very significant for the student life. Utilizing the evening, a student can complete his lessons for the next day. Since I am a student, I have to perform many duties. Every evening I say my evening prayer around 6:30 p.m. After saying evening prayer, I go to my reading table and study there up to 7:30 p.m. Studying very attentively, I complete my lessons. After 7:30 p.m. I enjoy the free time with my younger sister for 30 minutes. At 8 p.m. I watch cartoon on television and stop watching at 8:30p.m. After watching television I say esha prayer. At 9 p.m. I have dinner with my family members. After having dinner, I take rest for 30 minutes and later help my mother in washing and cleaning. At 10 pm I start studying for the second time at night and study up to 11pm. It is the time when I revise everything nicely. Sometimes, I read story books after 11 pm and then go to bed. Thus, I spend the evening and night and dream to touch the zenith of success in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment